Mouse strains with varying degrees of immunodeficiency are powerful tools for modeling human disease. In this webinar, we will discuss the most widely used immunodeficient mouse models and important considerations for selecting the most appropriate model.
Join us to learn about:
- The varying degrees of immunodeficiency in common mouse models
- Benefits and limitations of nude, scid, and Rag1-null mice
- Recent advancements using the versatile NOD scid gamma (NSG®) mouse strain
- Innovations for studying human cancer made possible by the NSG mouse strain
- Model considerations for generating “humanized” immune system mice
JAX™ Webinars are complimentary.
No fees will be charged for registering.
Webinars are 45 - 50 minutes long, followed by a Q&A session.
When registering, please use an institutional (e.g. work, university, etc.) email address or contact
our event staff to request an exception. Thank you.